Friday, November 19, 2010

Wavy Hair Look? Cant get it right?

So, i wanted a cute little classy flirty wavy look. I have a 3 in a haf inch curling iron and a 1 inch and a 3 inch. None of the work, Only my 3 in a haf inch wich makes my curls SUPER DEE DUPER tight. My 3 barrel does nothing at all, and my 1 inch doesnt make my hair curly either. I turn it up to the highest setting. Still nothing. My hair is STICK STRAIGHT. Very very hard to curl. As soon as i put curls in they fall out instantly. Even with hairspray. Dead serious. Which curling iron could achieve my wavy cute classy flirty look? Heres a picture of the look i want to achieve. http://libertybell.biz/index2.php/Oi8vd3鈥?/a>



And i cant curl my hair with a flat iron, it does nothing. So does anyone know how to achieve those curls and what size/brand curling iron works great for that?

Thanks!

XWavy Hair Look? Cant get it right?
umm, i have super straight hair and i just roll them with huge rollers overnigh and brush them a little and use hairsprayWavy Hair Look? Cant get it right?
Shower and when your hair is damp use a spray gel on your hair. Blow dry it and scrunch, it might not do much but it will help. Then i would say use your smallest or medium irons. Using hair spray every timee you curl a strand helps as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment