Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Less volume and frizz in my hair while using blow dryer/flat iron?

So I have natural curly hair. I use a blow dryer to blow out the curls with a hair brush, then I use a flat iron to finish it all off and make it straight. Recently I have noticed that I have a bit too much volume in my hair even after doing all this. Just today I bought a new anti frizz finishing spray...but that does me no good to use finishing spray on already frizzy voulmized hair. How do I get the volume and frizz to go away? I need my hair straight, shiny, not frizzy, no volume....what do I do?Less volume and frizz in my hair while using blow dryer/flat iron?
if you go to your local grocery store look in the hair isle and look for something called zero frizz. You can get it for like 5$ and it works great! i use it to. :)



hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment