Friday, November 19, 2010

My hair keeps uncurling?

Sometimes I curl my hair for school, using my flat iron. When I'm just finished, the end product is beautiful and i super happy with how it turns out. but i just can't get it to stay, no matter how much hair spray/hair products I use. By the time I get to school, my hair is totally flat and all clumped together because of my hair spray. My hair isn't even straight naturally! Do you guys have any tips on how to keep it staying curly throughout the whole school day? And are they any other ways to curl my hair? [I don't have a curling iron.]

My hair keeps uncurling?
instead of that use...



1) plait every bit of your hair b4 you go to sleep and then leave it over night and undo the plaits b4 you to school, and then use firm hold spray.



2) use curling tons



3) mousse it. and give it a chance to setMy hair keeps uncurling?
Put mousse in it while it's wet then dry and style followed by hairspray



my curls don't last long either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment