Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I get the natural Afro curl to come back after flat ironing.?

I went to this high priced salon to have my hair straighten for the 1st time in 6mo. Well she used a cast iron straighter and it was so straight it looked like a relaxer, but when I washed it a few days later there where patches that where still straight. I went to see the stylest and she said that my hair would go back after a few washings. Well its been almost 2 weeks and 4 washings and my head still has straight patches. I am afraid it will never be curly again and I will have to cut it and grow it out again. I am so upset! Please help with info on how to get my afro back. P.S. If you live in St.Louis Mo. I need a new salon.How can I get the natural Afro curl to come back after flat ironing.?
um 2 weeks and 4 washings....yuk...thats gross. Wash it more!How can I get the natural Afro curl to come back after flat ironing.?
washing it might help.
I suggest to keep washing it, and when you do wash it, get a shampoo for curly hair. It might take the straight out of it. just remember dont over do it, because you have really dry hair. and very prone to breakage. always put some leave in conditioner in it. hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment