Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I style my hair without some esentials?

I dont have a flat iron, a curling iron, or those fancy hair products i guess i should buy all that but in the meen time i need to work with just a blow dyer, hairspray, a flat and round brush, and i have plenty of hair exeseryies does anyone have any cool ideas of how to style my hair?

About me: I am going into seventh grade and my hair is average length, strait, super thin, and hard to work with need help asap!How can I style my hair without some esentials?
If you want to add some volume and movement to your hair, since it is straight, you won't have to put much effort into making your hair straight while drying it, but you can lift your hair straight off your head while focusing your blowdryer at the roots. To keep it from frizzing, aim the direction of the air flow towards the ends of your hair. you can do this with your flat or round brush. The round brush will give you more waves/volume. To help save arm and shoulder strain, flip your head over and blow dry to mostly dry then smooth with the round brush or flat brush with the blow dryer to finish drying. you can play around with putting all of your hair up, or half up or leave it all down. Have friends over and experiment! Good LuckHow can I style my hair without some esentials?
Kayy WHen you blow dry it put some moose in it first and blow dry upside down.then once done lift the top layer and drop it.while dropping it spray a ton of hair spray on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment