Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I get my curls to stay in my hair?

My hair is naturally straight, and I curl it with a flat iron. How do I keep those curls from straightening out after a couple hours?How can I get my curls to stay in my hair?
THIS WILL BE PERFECT FOR YOU! Try this product by pantene! http://www.pantene.com/en-US/product/curls_curllockhairsprayflexholdnonaerosol.jspxHow can I get my curls to stay in my hair?
Spritz a small amount of light hairspray on your hair before curling it. Then use a freezing spray after you are done styling. Also try using a sulfate free or curling shampoo. Avoid products that contain silicone or other ingredients ending with -cone because they can weigh your hair down and pull the curl out faster. I know you said your hair is naturally straight but check out this site for products and info on keeping curls www.naturallycurly.com

I've also read somewhere to avoid products labeled as humectants because they can sometimes weigh fine hair down.
heat protect spray works really for me i use chi straight guard you can buy it at target



~ http://www.target.com/s/179-7741842-4788鈥?/a>



i also really like biolage by matrix and i just get that at my salon (my neighbor)



http://www.matrixbeautiful.com/products/鈥?/a>









p.s. if you are using suave shampoo and conditioner that maybe be part of the problem
haha ok listen, I got a perm. That's a great alternative too..but anyway, If I were you, I'd curl it at night, then mouse it up, then use special gell for curly hair, then clip it up, hairspray it and sleep on it and Voila =] curls out to wazu!

No comments:

Post a Comment