Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i straighten my hair?

i have black hair that gets kinda frizzy and curls up if i do nothing for a while. we have come to the conclusion that i look good with straight hair rather that short hair or curly hair. it is time...How do i curl my hair?? no flat irons and heat. i will use some products and shampoos and i will use pretty much any combs or brushes so...how can i achieve this goal.??How do i straighten my hair?
okay well this is what I do... Use conditioner and shampoo that strictly says *to get straight hair* or something. Do as followed on the bottle and if it says shampoo twice, do it.



After your hair dries it should be a little less curly... Yes I know you don't want heat like a flat iron, but there's only like one other way,



Blowdry it straight. Otherwise you will need to straighten it.



Oh I almost forgot. If you do end up straightening it with a flat iron, do it in sections slowely, so it gets straighter



Oh and right after I take my shower I use hairspray to keep it a little straighter. Also if you take showers at night, put it in a ponytail overnight while you sleep!How do i straighten my hair?
i know how thatr is gurl! u can curl it usin curlers n no frizz spay from herble essense. and you CAN straighten your hair using wet to dry hair str8ener and the no frizz spray from str8 sexy hair. IT WORKS FOR ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment