Friday, November 19, 2010

My hair always looks stringy and flat?

I have long, coarse hair. I love the look of full curls (think carrie underwood) but everytime I curl it with an iron, it looks flat and stringy. How do i get the volumous curls - minus the nasty flyaways and flatness?



* I use a volumizing shampoo/cond, but no other hair products except hairspray. Any tips on how to style or what products are best is greatly appreciated!My hair always looks stringy and flat?
After washing your hair apply a small amount of carrot oil and comb it on, concentrating on the ends. Then blow dry. Your hair will come out shiny and glossy. It will also hold curls much betterMy hair always looks stringy and flat?
VINGEGAR RINSE!!! look it up
Go here!

http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/bn鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment