Friday, November 19, 2010

Is it possible that my hair can't hold a curl?

I have really thick curly hair and I have to curl my hair with a thin flat iron. When I finish my hair looks really good but after 10-20 minutes it falls. My cousins do this and it stay in overnight! So is it a problem with my hair?



By the way it's a few inches fast my shoulders when curly



Also tips on how to make it not fall would help, Thanks!Is it possible that my hair can't hold a curl?
Tips :)



HAIRSPRAY !!!!!

Same problem and holds much better with LOTS of hairspray:)



Invest in a quality hairspray :) like 10-$ a canIs it possible that my hair can't hold a curl?
Why do you curl your hair if it's naturally curly? did you mean naturally straight? Because if that's the case, my hair doesn't hold a curl without 10 tons of hairspray or I have to sleep with curlers overnight. (my hair is straight)
its possible your hair is too thick it just is too heavy

- but maybe its the TYPE of curling iron you have?
  • hair designs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment