Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I keep my hair curled?

So I have very thick frizzy hair so the only two ways to wear my hair down is either straightened or I have to put all kinds of products in it for it to lay down.



anywho when I straighten it there is absolutely no volume and when I try to curl it with a large barrel curling iron it only lasts for an hour or so.



is there a certain kind of hairspray or product that can help keep curls in? But I don't put any product in my hair when I flat iron it because it just makes it hard or greasy.



Anyways thanks for any and all advise!How can I keep my hair curled?
try hairspray or mousse

or put in curlers or braids of somesort and sleep with it

i know what you mean, my hair doesn't stay curled when i curl it either ..but what works best for me is curling a long time ahead of when i want it/when i go out and then keep re curling during that the ime period before i go, example: if i am going out at 8, then at 7 i will curl it ..then after every once in awhile around (15 mins) i go re curl it again, and before i go i do it a last time and add hairspray

but this doesnt work well if you dont have the time

rollers work best if you leave it in the night, it will keep a curl definately

No comments:

Post a Comment