Sunday, November 21, 2010

Can someone good with hair help me out?

So I'm not to great with hair. But sometimes I let my friend do it. She's curled it twice, once with a curling iron, once with a flat iron. My hair is shoulder length with a lot of layers, but because it's really thick, I always end up with crazy Shirley Temple curls. How can I get the pretty loose curls that girls wear to school? THANKS (:Can someone good with hair help me out?
start with thinning your hair out. you can get thinning sheers at your local sallys. then use a flat iron with little to no product. if your hair is dry try using a conditioning like oil on your hair. if it is oily try not using conditioner. also. try starting the curl by your ear. with a thicker iron. or for the more messy waves. allow your hair to be wet up in a pony tail. let it down like an hour before you are going somewhere. and just add a little mouseCan someone good with hair help me out?
Scrunch it!



Or only curl the ends, not all the way up to the top, and volumize the top using a boar-bristle brush and hairspray.
scrunch it

No comments:

Post a Comment