Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Curling my hair! Help!?

Hi, i curl my hair with a flat iron and do it this way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w74e5aXrF鈥?/a>

But my problem is that as u can see in the video the curls all go the same direction (one side goes towards my face a the other curls away from my face). But the side that curls away looks better and idk how to curl my hair with a flat iron so that the other side curls away too. curling irons dont work for me and this is the only curling method with a straightener that actually curls my hair good. A video with this method but showing how to curl my hair outwards would be very helpful. or do u think it is fine as it is? Thanks everyone!Curling my hair! Help!?
if you want to curl your hair with a flat iron and want to get it in a different direction hold your flat iron upwards and twist in opposite direction of the rest. also if your having problems with using a curling iron it works much better if you don't use the clamp just wrap your hair around the curling iron long ways, spray with hairspray, hold for about 20 seconds and let go.

hope I helped!:)Curling my hair! Help!?
Personally I think its fine as it is.
just twist in the opposite direction

No comments:

Post a Comment