Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Help with flat ironing my hair!?

I have been flat ironing my hair for almost 3 years now, and I have a really good ceramic one that my friend who does hair got at her supply store for me. I use gloss drops, and most of my hair looks great, except for some natural wave at the top by my roots that I can't seem to get strait for anything! Please help! Also, whenever my friend does my hair, she is able to curl it a little with the flat iron, and I can't seem to figure out how to do that.Help with flat ironing my hair!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6GGRKAn5鈥?/a> this is a really good link for teaching you how to curl your hair with a flat iron.



as for your roots, rub a straightening serum into your hair after you wash your hair and then carefully get as close to your roots as possible with your flat iron .Help with flat ironing my hair!?
This is the best one on the planet!

Comes with instruction DVD too!



http://www.maxiusbeauty.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment