Sunday, December 11, 2011

Your morning?

I want to know what your morning routine is. what time you get up, what products you use, and how long it takes you.



Also, how should I do my hair and make-up for school? I have thick, strawberry blonde hair, past the shoulders and layered. The stuff I have I can use includes:



Big and small curling iron, flat iron, hair dryer, straightening cream, curling gel, mousse, tons of lip gloss (clear and two tinted, one peach the other pink), blush, powder, a quad of pink/white shadow, purple and gold (HIP collection) shadow, a peach/gold trio shadow, clear mascara, eyelash curler, brown and lilac liner.



please and thank you! oh, and about one hour in the morning to get it all done.



my other info: pale skin, blue eyes, freckles, 5'3';, roundish face with nice cheekbones but not much skin, a long neck, cool undertones, yea...etc...Your morning?
Hi! =D



First I wash, tone, and toothbrush. [ I use Clean%26amp;Clear ]



Then I straighten my hair; apply my gel %26amp; hairspray.

[ Straightener = Conair. Gel = BigSexyHair. Hairspray = BigSexyHair %26amp; Dove (somtimes) ]



After I start doing my makeup. I usually go for a natural look.



I apply my moisturizer with SPF 15 [ Olay Complete ] in it.

Then I use my conealer.

Then apply a really thin coat of foundation.

[ Neutrogena (I'm trying to buy Bare Escentuals ]

[ Concealer = Physician's Formula ]



Then I start doing my eyes. I apply an eyeshadow liner [ MAC, WetnWild, CoverGirl ]most of the time because it's really hot where I live, so applying regular eyeliner is just a waste because it'll just start smudge after an hour or so. Sometimes I apply fluidline [ MAC ], during the winter or cool days I do apply regular pencil and liquid eyeliner [ Maybelline's Unstoppable Pencil Liner %26amp; Maybelline's Ultra Waterproof Liquid Liner ] . I apply my pencil on my top lid [ only my top lid ] then over the pencil line I apply my liquid liner.



But anyways xD



After that I curl my eyelashes and apply my mascara. Sometimes on the top only sometimes on both top%26amp;bottom lashes, it depends on my mood. I don't usually apply eyeshadow because I don't really feel that I need it. I usually only wear it when there's a special occasion.

[ Mascara = Maybelline's Unstoppable, Define a Lash, %26amp; Great Lash.

Eyeshadow = MAC, Wet%26amp;Wild, Covergirl ]



Next, I lightly powder my whole face to set my foundation. I waited after I did my eyes so the foundation could set. Then I apply my blush.

[ Powder = Neutrogena Skin-clearing Pressed Powder ]

[ Blush = Maybelline's blush line, CoverGirl TruBlend Blush ]



Finally, I put carmex on my lips and put lipstick. Yest, lipstick. Sometimes lip-gloss, sometimes both. Again it depends on my mood.

[ Lipstick = Maybelline's Moisturizing Lipstick %26amp; CoverGirl's TruBlend Lipstick. ]

[ LipGloss = Loreal Colour Juice %26amp; Maybelline's Shine Seduction ]



Then the final step I take is. I wet a paper towel and then squeeze it. Then I lightly really really lightly pat my face. I do this to get rid of any extra powder or foundation hanging loose.



Estimated time: 45-60 minutes.Your morning?
you were a lot of makeup make sure you dont look fake
Wow your physical features sound exactly like me.



Ok well i usually blowdry and straighten my hair the night before and then straighten the kinks out in the morning. Then i apply mascara (brown), curl lashes and sometimes light brown eyeliner and a little foundation. Just make sure not to overdo your makeup!



Thats about it... oh and a little tinted chapstick sometimes... lipgloss always looks to heavy though.



i get up a 6:30 and have to get the bus around 7:20, so i have about 45 minutes in the morning.
i used to spend a hour every morning getting ready when i was in high school.



when i started working and going to college everyday, it was cut to about 30 minutes for work and 20 for school.



now i am about to graduate and start my career, and i can get ready in 10-15 minutes everyday with a look that i like and is not complicated. i can straighten my hair, do all the necessary skin care and random bathroom stuff, do foundation or powder, blush, a shadow or two, liner, mascara, and lip color in that much time, and look great.



for a special night out with my husband, i spend a good 45 minutes, and for church i spend about 30.



what takes the longest is searching for the products i want... i have tons and tons of makeup!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment