Sunday, December 11, 2011

Why is my hair doing this?

Before you read this you should know my hair is really curly and thick and I almost always flat iron it.



Ok my cousin showed me how to make my hair curly with the flat iron on my b-day and it turned out super good and she told me she puts like 3 sprays of hairspray in it and it will stay overnight. A mistake we might of made (well, my cousin might of made) was that we put too much hairspray in. The next morning it was completely straight again (I flat iron my hair straight before i curl it) so i tried to do it again which we failed at because of the hairspray. I went home and tried again (after brushing all the hairspray out). It stayed for like 20 min and fell straight again.



FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO READ ALL THAT MUMBO JUMBO: bassically when i curl my hair it falls straight after 10-20 mintues



I'm thinking it might have fallen because of the excess hairspray, or my hair type, but i need another opinion



and also help with trying to keep it curly all day w/ out too much falling, thanks!



best answer for someone who is most descriptive!!!!!Why is my hair doing this?
everyone's hair is different no matter how much they seem alike. your hair might be thicker and you didnt specify the length so your hair could be too heavy. instead of trying to straighten it first then curling, try this. do you hair in sections and spray each section with a heat sealer before putting the iron on it. dont straighten first but use the iron to curl from the begining for a smoother curled look. if that doesnt work talk to your stylist because there are people that have hair that wont hold an iron curl, and if thats the case i cant help you without seeing it.Why is my hair doing this?
umm? why do you straighten your hair then curl it again if it's already curly??
i think it might have something to do with the hairspray. maybe your cousin uses a different kind. it might help to use the kind of hairspray that makes your hair crunchy instead of the one that just makes it stiff.



or maybe just work with your natural curls with gel and herbal essences spritz
I don't have an exact reason why that is happening, but it might have something to do with the fact that you straighten it before you curl it. Try straightening it one day, and then curl it the next and see if it holds better. Also, maybe you should use an actual curling iron instead of a flat iron so it gives it more of a precise curl? Because flat irons are meant to straighten your hair, and maybe it's easier for your cousin to do it on her hair instead of on someone else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment