Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to get loose solf curls ?

I have hair like Felicity (the girl in the show), so in order to fit in a room with my big head of hair I use a flat iron %26amp; this gives me straight sleek hair I can manage and happy with. However, every now %26amp; then I wanna try and change things up a bit - have loose soft curls. This NEVER happens. I tried hot rollers after I straight my hair; it looks like a million bucks for 10 mins then straight again (yes I added some hairspray). I tried the curling iron same thing. I can only try curling my hair after I straight it, otherwise I can't even get my hands through it to try anything - curling iron or hot rollers. So how do I go from forest curls to straight beautiful hair to sexy soft curls???How to get loose solf curls ?
Your flat-iron will make prettier curls than a curling iron or rollers. It's tricky at first, but here's how to do it:

-First, you need a one-inch flat-iron (a big one will not work)

-Clamp the iron at your scalp

-Turn it one-half to one-full turn away from your scalp

-Run it through at an angle rather than straight through (like you're curling a ribbon with scissors)

-DO NOT CURL FROM THE ENDS UP--this will over-heat your ends and not heat the rest of your hair.How to get loose solf curls ?
i do not mean to be rude but why do women that have curly hair want it straight and women with straight hair want it curly , i am lucky that i am single becuase i think women are the hardest thing in the world to please , but the world would be a horible place with out them , i for one would miss them

No comments:

Post a Comment