Sunday, December 11, 2011

I am a Black womanand lately my hair is doing horribly. I have major breakage throughout -not sure what to do

I had a weave in my hair last year and am finally letting my hair breathe. I do a relaxer (and have to - my hair is thick and kinky) every 2 months. I've done both home and parlor and never had these problems before. When I wash my hair - clots of hair come out. When I am brushing my teeth, my hair sheds/breaks off like crazy just from shaking my head. I put heat protector in it if I use a flat iron to curl - no other heading products though. My hair is extremely short now as well and continuing to break off - particularly in the back of my head it is thinning.



Please help me repair my hair! What kind of deep conditioner is good for my hair and how often should I do it? Rollers do not do well in my hair at night etc... so I don't work with that. I don't curl my hair everyday. I normally use the Pantene line (shampoo/cond) or Creme of Nature (all in one). Any thoughts?I am a Black womanand lately my hair is doing horribly. I have major breakage throughout -not sure what to do
Leave the relaxers alone for a while.I am a Black womanand lately my hair is doing horribly. I have major breakage throughout -not sure what to do
Hey hair breakage is sometimes harmonal and most of the times due to lack of proper dietry habits, so check on one of those, still in any case avoid all type of hard chemicals on the hair, use a shampoo with proper conditioner,



supplement with external vitamins and minerals with ur normal dietry habits



use cocunout or olive oil one hr before u do shampoo jst make the oil jst above the room temparetue and massage from roots for 5 mins this may help the roots to strenthn



:)
Believe it or not Mayo treatment, regular mayonnaise, with a plastic cap thirty minutes nightly will treat your hair.

Balsam conditioner helps also.

Wear a wig for a month or two while you are treating your hair.
you can get a perm and then keep doing it avey time you wash your hair ...about once a week... that should help smoothen your hair...
Girl you needs to get you some doctor miracle my hair was doing the same thing and soon as I used it my hair started to grow. trust me all you need to do is buy te doctor miracle products and follow the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment