Sunday, December 11, 2011

What can I do with my hair that is very easy?

I have a flat iron, a bunch of ponytails, a couple headbands, curlers, and a curling iron(that i don't really know how to use). My hair is shoulder-kissing length. aahhWhat can I do with my hair that is very easy?
do a poof at the front of your head and then pull it into a ponytail! (if you dont know what im talking about email me)What can I do with my hair that is very easy?
I just cut my hair short and I was having the same problem, I didn't know what to do. You can try this and its very simple. BLOWDRY it. When I shower and let my hair dry, it's frissy and gets very wavy and all over the place, I definitely didn't want that. Now, when I am out of the shower, I blowdry it, and it looks very cute! try it and let me know what you think!
Well flat iron it the you should pull back a little bit of the hair that goes in front of you're face and pin it back
Try two french braids ..its cute but still 'formal' enough for orchestra.
do like a half pony that works best

No comments:

Post a Comment