Sunday, December 11, 2011

Will straightening my hair damage all my hair,or just the bottom?

i use two diffrent kinds of heat protection sprays.i use a serum for my ends,and paul micthell heat seal for the rest of my hair.i also get my hair trimmed about every six weeks or maybe later than that ,but no later than 9 wks.i have really poofy,wavy,thick hair;i've been layering it instead of long lenghth now.it takes some body out,but it's still poofy and frizzy.i'm so tired of straightening it.how can i make my waves more soft and anti-frizzy.can you curl wavy hair with a flat iron to make better waves than what you have?Will straightening my hair damage all my hair,or just the bottom?
yes you can curl it with a straightener but i have yet to figure that out lol,Will straightening my hair damage all my hair,or just the bottom?
Nah it won't unless you straighten it more then once a week. And it sounds like your using WAY to much products on your hair. Try using ONLY the garnier fructis smoothing milk, find it at any WalMart.

I had the wavy %26amp; frizz problem too. I started using the smoothing milk and a straightening shampoo/conditioner set (I recommend the one with the purple bottle, sorry the name kinda ran across my mind and I couldn't catch it)



Hope I helped!!
  • sexy myspace
  • delegates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment