Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you reverse straightening done by a flat iron?

I have had extremely curly hair since I was a baby. I am 29 years old, about a year ago I started using a flat iron on my hair for the first time in my life. With in two months, using it about once or twice a week my hair lost 90% of it's curl. It's now at best wavy, and I have to straighten it just for it to look right. Does anyone know why this happened? I use a shine product and straightening syrum when I style. I miss my curly hair so bad! I have before and after pictures.

This was my hair end of Feb last year.



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/fourscofields/haircolor-1.jpg



Some of the top of my head curls a bit, but the underneath doesn't at all. No matter what I do. Please help I miss my wash and go curly hair :(How do you reverse straightening done by a flat iron?
Try not to straighten your hair so much and dont use the products on it.How do you reverse straightening done by a flat iron?
Try to stop straightening your hair so often. It can really damage your hair.

Other than that, switch to a curly shampoo and conditioner, mine works fairly well (Herbal Essences) but I really like Pantene ProV too.



Good Luck ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment