Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I get my hair like this?

This is me: http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x261/鈥?/a>

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x261/鈥?/a>



I curl my hair with a flat iron lol. I need to use heat when I style my hair or else it will be very poofy and frizzy and just look a mess!!! ohh %26amp;%26amp; my hairr is naturally curly.



I want it to look like this: http://photobucket.com/image/ashlee%20si鈥?/a>



would this be possible??How do I get my hair like this?
Yes it is. Just get a professional to do it properly first then ask if he/she is nice enough to show you the technique.



I'm not sure why you'd want to look like Ashlee, you're pretty cute if you don't mind me saying. Bit better then Ashlee.How do I get my hair like this?
Erm well your hair aready looks like it but I think you should straighten it, wet it, then put them into about 8 braids then let them go the next day. xD
Yes..... obviously if she has it done it's very possible, it's not that crazy she just curled it.
it already looks like it.
first you straighten it with a flat iron, then apply hold gel all over your hair to make it a TAD sticky, then curl it with a very small barrel curling iron starting at the ends NOT the roots.
Color your hair and just flat iron and use some pomade.

You like a lot like her.Good luck.
First of all: Wow. You're really pretty :).

Second, try straightening, then using a bigger curling iron (like, 1 or 2 inch barrel). Make sure to get a really good one, because-with my experience-the bigger they are, the harder it is to work with.



Oh, and, you're completely awesome, too. Edward Cullen is so amazing!! %26lt;3
it already looks like it
I like your hair way better than hers actually..
well, being that it is made out of delicious frozen dairy, chocolate, and sugar, it could be quite challenging. you may have to be put through extensive plastic surgery and chronic freezing before you can accomplish the exact smug expression such as pictured.



nah i'm just kidding. i think your hair looks very similar already if not better. but if you really want it maybe do the same thing with the flat iron, wet it down a bit, then spray it with some bed head after you maybe run some gel through it.

good luck and just experiment until you find a way that works for you.







haha popsicle.
Why the heck does everyone give that stupid peace sign and make a retarded face in all their pictures? You do realize you look like an idiot don't you? You don't look cool or cute or anything. Just dumb. You're a pretty girl. Why not smile in a picture rather then looking like a dumb as*?



Anyway. You can't get loose spiral type curls like that with a flat iron. Get a curling iron, and take strands of hair and wrap it around the curling iron. Then lightly brush the curls to make them looser like in the picture. Or, do cloth curlers. Take strips of cloth and wrap little sections of hair around the cloth then tie to your head. Do it all over your head when your hair is wet. Take a blow dryer and blow dry over the cloth curlers for heat. Then take them out and brush out the curls again. Hope this helps.
The best possible way to curl it- somewhat 2 look like that is by ironing it- apply hair moose %26amp; braiding it in big box braids after- leave the braids for at least a day and take them out %26amp; dont brush- BTW I like your hair better...



Good luck...
Yeah it's possible. Your hair sorta looks like it already

And you are very pretty. I love love love your shirt in the first picture

:D
dry ur hair at night after shower then braid it into like.... 10 or 11 tiny braids then let them out in the morning
You look exactly like this girl Natasha!

And you should srunch it to give it that wettish thinner look because yours looks more of a fluffy look hers look thin and wet
your hair is already better than her's.Don't try to make them like her's.

No comments:

Post a Comment