Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I wear my hair?

I have VERY tight curly, thick, very short hair that is in irregular layers. :/ My longest layer of hair when curly reaches my shoulders %26amp; my shortest layer is to my ears. :///// When my hair is straight though, it reaches an inch past my collarbone. I'm trying to grow my hair out so please don't suggest me straightening my hair with a flat iron, curling it, or using chemicals in it. The only type of heat I'll use on my hair is a blow dryer. Well, I wear my hair in a loose ponytail everyday because when I leave it out, no lie it looks like a hot mess. :( I'm not even just saying that people tell me (including my family lol) %26amp; I personally don't like how it loooks out. So, I'm tired of wearing it the same way everyday. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance...How can I wear my hair?
Purchase some pretty hair clips and head bands. Heres a link to a girl on youtube who only wears natural hairstyles (no heat)

http://www.youtube.com/user/PRETTYDIMPLE鈥?/a>How can I wear my hair?
mouse, hairspray and gel work wonders. when u get out the shower get a handful of mouse and run it over the hair, it'll look wet all day but it will still hold if u put a bit of hairspray. you can also do a thin headband that can separate the wet look from the front if you do the front dry and flat ironed, like if you had some kind of bangs swept to the side.
ok i have the same problem...im ck and white and i have back people hair..usually i only wear my hair in a pony tail with a head band....my hair is getting shorter because im straightening my hair too much so i can only suggest if you are black like me then there is this grease for hair not grease for cooking but anyway you can find this in any store really....i got a relaxer u can also find this in almost any store in the health and beauty section this will flaten your hair so u can do so much more with your hair it kinda straightens it without burning and it costs about $10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment