Sunday, December 11, 2011

Did I ruin my hair?! [help!]?

Okay, so I was trying to curl my hair [I don't do it often]

I wasn't using hair protectant. [I nvr do b/c i rarely ever curl my hair]

so, i was about to curl my hair with a flat iron but i messed up, and now, there is a crink in my hair, i'm not exactly sure how to desribe it, it's like it's strait for a part of it, and then it juts out and then curves back into a strait line of hair again, did i damage my hair?! Will it stay like that now because i'm really freaked out, because you can see the crink..it's REALLY noticable! Did i screw up big time?!



HELP!Did I ruin my hair?! [help!]?
haha stop freaking. you didnt damage your hair. that happens with anybody.. just go over it and straighten it... then try to recurl it. thats simply just because you messed th curl up. i do it all the time. :P



:))Did I ruin my hair?! [help!]?
no wash it it will be fine.
No it is not permanent, and you did not ruin your hair. Just re-curl it.
No, it'll be gone in a few hours. If it's not gone by then, it'll come out in your next shower.
Lol, no you didn't damage your hair, not that I'm saying it's good to NOT use hair protectant because you definitely should when using any kind of heat on your hair but your hair should and will go back to its normal state after you wash it. If your hair is naturally straight and you curl is and the curl doesn't turn out and sometimes even if it does turn out you will see the lines where the flat iron is or where you used the curling iron. It all depends on how you do it. But trust me, its not ruined =]

No comments:

Post a Comment