Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I do my hair?

I have super duper thick hair ! I can't french braid , it looks stupid in braids and , buns are out of the question . I useually have it in half ponies to thin it out , but its still crazilly thick . its below my shoulders and i can't think of anything to do with it !



I don't have a curling iron or flat iron .How can I do my hair?
you could try doing your hair down but then take pieces from each side around your face, pull them back and add a cute pin, put it in a pony, or a fancy clip.

Here are 2 pictures

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/2鈥?/a>

http://www.hrweddinghair.com/partial-upd鈥?/a>



you could wear your hair natural and try putting a nice flower in it or something?

if you have a blow dryer you can straighten your hair that way or even curl it, doesn't last as well but works really well.



hopes this helpesHow can I do my hair?
you can always go to the salon and get it thinned out, but i dont think they make products or anything that thin your hair because normally what people are going for is a thicker look, not thinner.



i would say either save up enough to buy a flat iron orr go to the salon and tell them that you want your hair thinned
You hate your thick hair? Be proud, not angry!

If it's frizzy, that's one thing. You can buy Pantene products to fix the frizz. You can just part it or pull back the middle.
  • kind of career path
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment