Sunday, December 11, 2011

Help with hair problems?

I straighten my hair every school day. My hair is naturally very curly. The only thing I do to my hair is straighten it, no curling iron or blow dryer or anything just the flat iron. My hair has become very damaged but going to school with my curly hair is....becoming more of an option but not a full time solution (all I can do is put it in a pony-tail and hope it doesn't eat anything...or anyone). Do you have any suggestions on how to wear my hair curly, straighten my hair with less damage or really anything you think might help me.

(i.e shampoo, conditioner, hair straightener, products etc etc etc)

Thank youHelp with hair problems?
My mother is a hair stylist so I have grown up knowing that you have to put money and time into your hair. You dont say what kind of flat iron you are using but according to my mom, me and my 19 year old daughter if you are not using a Chi you are damaging your hair. And if you are using a Chi and not using Chi straightening products you are still damaging your hair! Also your shampoo is not actually all that important but your conditioner is. We all use Redken products which you can buy at a salon or at a little shop in the mall whose name escapes me right now but they sell all kinds of hair products. The other thing you have to do is CUT your hair. The further hair gets from the head the more damage so you have to cut about every eight weeks or so to keep the dead, damaged and split ends away. Good healthy hair costs money and there is no getting around that.Help with hair problems?
i GOT CURly HAiR AND i WHERE iT likE THiS



http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll52/鈥?/a>



http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll52/鈥?/a>



http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll52/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment