Sunday, December 11, 2011

My hair doesn't style?

I have really thick and fairly healthy hair, it's brown and down to my boob. I always straighten it and it's getting kinda boringg, and whenever I try to wave or crimp my hair or put it up in an updo it doesn't really seem to work. I try different methods of waving my hair like with a flat iron, curling iron, braids, etc etc, and only the braids work but I don't like how it turns out ^.^ I don't use many hair products but I really wanna be able to do different things with my hair. Helpp?My hair doesn't style?
You could always try temporary perms, or braid your hair, then let out unloose, that's really pretty! :]My hair doesn't style?
that was my situation until one of my friends told me to do this:



take a shower before you go to bed and twist your hair into a messy bun. (the messier, the better)

take it out in the morning and add a dime sized blob of garnier frutis surf hair. evenly distribute it throughout your head.

take garnier frutis curling mouse and also work it into your head.

then use some hairspray and have a nice even layer all around



i do this but leave my bangs out so i can blowdry them in the morning



hope this works. believe me, my hair seemed like it couldn't do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment