Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hair HELP!!!!!?

I straighten my hair every single day.

But naturally it's very thick and wavy.

It's got 3 layers and some sidebangs.

But I'm tired of doing it the same way

I wanna curl it but I have no curling iron

I tried with my flat iron but my hair's not

really long enough for it to work very well...

Maybe it is i'm just not doing it right...

I really wanna style it something different

tomorrow...But I don't know what to

do or how to do it

(Youtube and google haven't been much help)



Any suggestions are extremely appreciated



If you would like to see pictures of my hair

to help you make a better suggestion



Myspace.com/Xx_Falling_Again_xXHair HELP!!!!!?
Get yourself a CHI. It is a cermanic flat iron and it is amazing. My hari is just likeyours thick and wavy. But a chi will make it so flat and silky. It is expensive but you will love it.Hair HELP!!!!!?
hi! sorry i was not able to look at your picture but i may have some ideas for you to try :)! my hair is also real short thick and wavy and i have sweepy bangs. you can use your straightner to slightly curl it under or out ...you shouldnt try to actually ';curl'; it, you will only get kinks that look real bad lol! just barely tilt your straightner which ever way u want your hair to flip. another easy way would be to put twisties in the top you could leave the bangs out or put them back. you could do head bands. you could even try scrunching it lol..thats all i can think of right now ...hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment