Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I wrap my hair with one roller? (African American Hair)?

My old beautician used to wrap my hair while it wet after she gave me a shampoo. At the end she would put a large roller at the top of my head and sit me under the dryer until it was dry. When I came up from under the dryer she would unwrap my hair and take the one roller out and my hair would be slightly curled on the ends as if I had flat ironed my hair! When I wrapped it before bed and unwrapped it the next morning that same style lasted for two weeks without the need of being curled or flat ironed! Does anyone know how to do this? I've been trying, but my hair isn't curled on the ends like she did it.How do I wrap my hair with one roller? (African American Hair)?
Section out the hair you want to be rolled. Then get out you foam wrap (kera care or motions) or setting lotion (lotta body is the best). Wrap your hair. Then take your sectioned hair and wrap it around the largest roller you have ( make sure it goes around at least 2 1/2 times) Keep it smooth tight and neat. Sit under your hooded dryer. Once dry spray with oil sheen and get you claw comb and comb it down. Also you should try the saran wrap technique. Once your hair is dry wrap it apply saran wrap over your hair sit 15 mins under dryer. Comb out your hair will be light fluffy and airy with bounce.How do I wrap my hair with one roller? (African American Hair)?
Try here: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/



These ladies maybe able to help you.
You need to be sure to wind the hair around the roller very smoothly and neatly, especially the ends. Any kink in the hair anywhere will dry that way and you will not be able to get it out until you set it again. It's a lot of patient work, but it sure pays off in the end.



Some styling aid may help to get control of every hair when you set it. Maybe papers on the ends to control them. You also should use a hood type dryer for best results. You must have your hair precisely trimmed to make it turn under easily. If you do all of that, it should work exactly the same. It's a lot of work... maybe it would be best if you let your hairdresser do it for you.
  • how to flirt with men
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment