Sunday, December 11, 2011

How many times a month should I straighten my hair?

My hair is really curly and to make it curly I have 2 take a shower and scrunch my hair, instead of using gel and all that crap. But I like my hair curly and straight, but I don't want to burn out my curls with the flat iron. Can someone please tell me? Thanx!How many times a month should I straighten my hair?
My hair is also really curly. I do the same thing to get my hair curly. I also like my hair straight. I have been straightening my hair for a long time now and I probably straighten it 2 or 3 times a week. It doesn't really matter how often you straighten your hair as long as you condition it. When straightening my hair I use a hair lotion and olive oil for hair. This should protect your curls.How many times a month should I straighten my hair?
do whatever you want
You won't burn out you're curls! When you straighten your hair next time blow dry it first so that you're hair isnt wet when you straighten it and if you're really concerned about ';burning out your curls'; put your straightener on the lowest setting and remember not to hold the flat iron on just one length of hair or it will burn through. you can also try straightening serums like Fantasia Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum(CVS) which helps make straightening your hair easier and protects from heat so you won't ';burn out your curls.'; and as for straightening your hair to DO IT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT but i reccomend using the serum.
  • clipping nails dry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment