Thursday, October 28, 2010

What is a effective flat iron curling technique for normal, medium length hair?

I don't have a curling iron but sometimes i want to curl it with my flat iron, but i have not found a very effective technique. My hair is kind of thin and medium length. I want nice, semi-loose curls, not tight or too loose. And a technique that's fairly easy to do. You can give me a Youtube video showing how to do it or explain the technique very thoroughly in words.

Also, please give me tips on the heat my flat iron should be on for my hair type, how slowly i should move my hair through the flat iron, and others if you have them. Thank you so much! :)What is a effective flat iron curling technique for normal, medium length hair?
Sometimes I curl my hair with my straightener. Its more wavy than curly actually. I use about an inch wide straightener. So start at the top, loosely put the hair between the straightener and twist it around 180 degrees horizontally and at an angle slowly slide the flat iron down the length of your hair. I always put the heat up all the way just to make sure my hair does what I want it to. Its actually a simple technique. You'll just have to play around with it to figure out what works best with your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment