Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can i curl my hair with a flat iron?

i just bought one and am not sure how to curl my hair with it. ppl say i can but am not sure. btw, is there supposed to be a little bit of smoke coming out when i run it down my hair? its not alot, just alittle. =]How can i curl my hair with a flat iron?
make sure you always use a protective spray before using your irons, or your hair will break and be a mess - a bit of smoke will show, but it is normal.



go to http://www.ghdhair.com/ and watch the styling videos, they show you how to curl using them - i used to do mine when it was long.



have fun!How can i curl my hair with a flat iron?
you turn it out as you straiten it...instead of going strait down. but it wont curl all of ur hair, just the edges
yeah there is supposed to be smoke nd to curl it just clip the hair with the flay iron like usual nd just twist it as you move donw ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment