Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Do all flat irons curl hair?

I have a 2'; wet2straight flat iron. Ive tried to curl my hair with it multiple times, but it just doesnt work as well as the flat irons people use on the youtube tutorials. I dont think Im doing anything wrong, I think its just the flat iron Im using. Im considering buying an iso flat iron. Any suggestions? Should I buy one? Has anyone tried using a 2'; to curl their hair? How did it turn out?Do all flat irons curl hair?
i have that iron. it doesn't work for curling, I've tried it. you should get a chi iron. they are made specially for curling and for straiting. they're a bit expensive, but beauty is worth it. plus i don't think my wet to dry works that well for wet to dry.



http://www.folica.com/CHI_Pink_Iron_L_d2鈥?/a>Do all flat irons curl hair?
2'; do not work! You need a 1'; for curls
Why not just use a curling iron to curl your hair- leave the straightening to the flat iron.
just get a curling iron

No comments:

Post a Comment