Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I get loose curls/waves using a flat iron?

Whenever I attempt to curl my hair with a flat iron, it always turns out of be a tight curl. I even try to clamp the hair at an angle, but it won't work. I tried to pull the iron down quickly also, but that just makes my hair poofy %26amp; messy.How can I get loose curls/waves using a flat iron?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6GGRKAn5鈥?/a>How can I get loose curls/waves using a flat iron?
You can not do that with that curling iron I have tried as well. I bought a great product several years ago from Sally Hansen beauty salon and its a three ring curling iron thing that makes your hair in waves, I LOVE IT :) Here is a pic of what it looks like.

http://www.ajaxhk.com/images/AT1925_pic.鈥?/a>
you have to twist, turn while pulling down. Make sure your sections aren't too big. Too big may not curl it and smooth it out enough and make sure that they are not too small because the smaller sections tend to be tighter!!! Hope this helps some:-)
You are using too much wrist. turn it only very slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment