Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can i keep a curl in my flat ironed african hair also how to curl without heat + which products + when?

Ok so i straightened my hair with a flat iron but it just hangs there limp. So I used curling iron to put some curls. it looked so amazing but then just fell flat ! how can i make them stay without having to wash my hair for at least 1 week ? do u put cream in it ? hair spray? setting lotion? if so WHEN ? before curling? help please. Also Could I curl without heat ? provide all steps please :) thanks !How can i keep a curl in my flat ironed african hair also how to curl without heat + which products + when?
You can use some rollers using setting lotion and allow them to dry then spray some hairspray/spritz on them or you can curl your hair with a curling iron then spray some holding spray or spritz on them.
  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment