Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I add a bit of a wave/curl to the bottom of my hair with a flat iron?

I have shoulder length choppy layered hair.How can I add a bit of a wave/curl to the bottom of my hair with a flat iron?
you can apply mouse to the parts of your hair you want curledHow can I add a bit of a wave/curl to the bottom of my hair with a flat iron?
while straightening you hair, hold it diagonally, so that you are curving the hair either towards or away from your face. the ends will then be ';flippy';
well,

what you want to do is get a heat protectent because your going to have to put your hair iron on a high temp/../ if your hair is fair like mine put on a meduim temp./ then take your iron and take a section and start in the mddle and twist your iron 360 and go slowly down your hair but not to slow.
my mom does it for me! it always works! when you get to the bottom of the strand of hair open and close it about 10 times
Here's a video that shows you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3k1syt2鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment